- Simultaneous weight and position readings on the double display. Self-diagnosis and calibration ensure exceptional accuracy and easy maintenance.
- A computerized digital wheel balancer with a single, fully automatic cycle. Easily access to the different programs using the various function keys.
- Brake pedal for accurate positioning of counterweights.
- Wheel protection guard that allows balancing of 1,120 mm (44”) diameter wheels. Automatic width gauge only on WB277 version.
- Aludata program that resolves all the problems of balancing aluminium rims. The arm in the central part of the weight holder panel indicates the exact position for application of adhesive weights.
- Hidden spoke program that hides adhesive weights behind the rim spokes, optimizing the quality/aesthetic ratio.
- 5 Alu programs for dynamic balancing with adhesive weights.
- 3 Static balancing programs (with spring or adhesive weights)
- 2 Special Alu programs for Pax tyres with measurements in mm.